Tuesday 12 April 2011

I heart Guillemots..... Baskets video and photo shoot

Recently I had the pleasure of assisting Johnny Blueeyes in the styling of indie band, Guillemots, for the first single 'Baskets' from their forthcoming third album 'Walk the River'.

As Johnny was away on a well deserved sabbatical in India for 5 weeks, he passed the styling baton to me in his absence, (an honor I was very pleased to receive) and I was given the task of overseeing the final looks for both the shoot day and video. Here are a few pics from the shoot.....





It was an amazing learning experience for me and I thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with the musicians.

A very talented band, I am sure that the new album will be very well received and highly successful.....and my boyfriend was very jealous - RESULT!



No comments:

Post a Comment