Tuesday 5 April 2011

Belle Amie - A memorable affair

Recently I had the pleasure of styling the gorgeous ladies from Belle Amie, from last years X Factor. I received a call from their PR agent who was looking for a creative stylist to help create a new look for the girls, who are planning on moving in a new direction after the departure of fourth band member Geneva Lane. With an illusive brief and a limited time limit, the whirlwind two day Belle Amie experience was definitely a memorable affair. The girls were lovely to work with and really open to new ideas which was a treat. No diva attitudes in sight! I had an absolute blast with them. Watch out for their upcoming music releases because they are on a mission to change public opinion on them and I know they will win you over as much as they managed to with me....Team Belle Amie!!











No comments:

Post a Comment