Tuesday 26 April 2011

A couple of interesting characters......

One of the things I love about London, are the many different types of people that call this their home and make our streets interesting.
I've always been a 'people watcher' and often find inspiration in others. Now I've taken to carrying my little camera around with me, I am able to capture some of these moments and share it with you :)



Loosely basing her style on Lolita Gothic, a trend made famous by Japanese street style, the look is all in the detail. Note the shoes, with the little buckle around the heel. A visual treat on a Monday morning!

Another Londoner who caught my eye was this lady......


Loving her sixties inspired dress matched with the white socks. Very cute look, clean and simple. The red really makes the look pop, a fine example of what I like to call 'contemporary' vintage. Real vintage classics never date.

No comments:

Post a Comment